Technology Conference Listing
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
San Francisco Professional Events List
Predictive Analytics World for Workforce 2017 San Francisco
Link to Website
Premier Predictive Event for Workforce and HR Data Scientists
The Predictive Analytics World for Workforce Conference (PAW Workforce), May 14-18, 2017, in San Francisco is the premier predictive analytics conference for workforce data scientists, HR analysts and business leaders. This global, cross-industry event highlights predictive tools being used to solve today's greatest workforce challenges.
Learn How to Apply Predictive Approaches and Tools Used in Other Domains
Until recently, predictive analytics tools were primarily used to drive enterprise performance by predicting customer, voter, debtor, and other human outcomes. Today, predictive analytics is similarly being applied to drive performance and lifetime value of an organization’s workforce. Predictive workforce analytics can help answer questions such as; who will accelerate, who will terminate, who has the greatest lifetime value, and more.
PAW Workforce 2017 will discuss case studies and brilliant workforce solutions in the following areas:
- Predictive career pathing for optimal succession planning
- Predicting individual training success
- Predicting flight risk pre- and post- hire to reduce employee attrition
- Optimizing the workforce planning process using predictive analytics
- Using a Learning Recommendation Engine to increase retail performance
- Shifting the curve of sales performance with predictive analytics
- Reducing employee attrition
- The State of Predictive Analytics for Workforce Enterprise Applications
- People Analytics: Using Wearables and Big Data to Reinvent Management
- Should HR be bold with predictive analytics projects?
- The "creepy side" of predictive workforce analytics
- What workforce analytics can learn from the more analytically mature customer analytics domain
- How predictive analytics can help to hire top workforce data scientists
- Identifying top and bottom performers during the recruiting process
- The importance of using survival analytics to calculate employee churn
- Why role cost modeling is a key element of predictive workforce projects
- Developing workforce analytics with incomplete and missing data
- Busting predictive workforce analytics myths
Who Should Attend:
This conference discusses predictive workforce techniques in depth. As such, this Conference is targeted to workforce and HR data scientists, workforce and HR analysts, workforce and HR consultants and end users wanting to learn and exchange ideas about ways others are using predictive analytics to solve workforce challenges.
Two Additional Co-Located Predictive Analytics Events:
1. Predictive Analytics World for Business, San Francisco - cross registration available.
2. Predictive Analytics Times Executive Breakfast - Join Eric Siegel, founder of the Predictive Analytics World Conference Series, for an eye-opening executive breakfast — witness an accessible, concrete overview of how predictive analytics drives actionable business value.
Pre-Conference Predictive Workshops:
PAW Workforce attendees also have the opportunity to attend several full-day pre- and post-conference predictive workshops led by industry heavyweights. These Workshops complement the core predictive conference program.
Attend PAW Workforce and access keynotes, sessions, workshops and expert panels delivered by industry heavyweights and senior analytics executives from some of the world’s biggest brands. The event also features a robust exposition, live demos, and unparalleled opportunities to network with your peers.
PAW Workforce Helps You Get Started in Predictive Analytics:
If you're new to predictive analytics, kicking off a new initiative, or exploring new ways to position it at your organization, there's no better place to get your bearings than PAW Workforce. See what other companies are doing, experience vendor demos, participate in discussions with the experts, network with your colleagues, and weigh your options!
Early Registration Discounts: Register by January 27, 2016, and save up to $600.00.
Bring the Team Offer
Each additional attendee from the same company, registered at the same time, receives an extra $200 off the All Access, Two Day or Combo Passes. [Discounts may not be combined.]
For inquiries e-mail [email protected] or call 717-798-3495.
ALL PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS WORLD EVENTS:
- Predictive Analytics World for Manufacturing Dusseldorf – Feb 2-3, 2017
- Predictive Analytics World for Business San Francisco - May 14-18, 2017
- Predictive Analytics World for Business San Francisco Workshops – May 14-18, 2017
- Predictive Analytics World for Workforce – May 14-18, 2017
- Predictive Analytics Times Executive Breakfast San Francisco
- Predictive Analytics World for Business Chicago – June 19-22, 2017
- Predictive Analytics World for Business Chicago Workshops – June 19-22, 2017
- Predictive Analytics World for Manufacturing – June 19-22, 2017
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!