Technology Conference Listing
Featured: WITI, Women in Technology Summit, San Jose, June 11-13, 2017 Featured: InterDrone, The International Drone Conference, Las Vegas, September 6-8, 2017
San Francisco Professional Events List
NPCD Ladies Retreat 2017
A conference for women of all ages!
Join us for two days of powerful, life-changing conferences geared to helping women grow in their knowledge of Christ, their relationship with each other and their purpose in life!
- English and Spanish break out sessions for young adults
- Fellowship Party
- Prayer meeting
- And more!
Our WORSHIP EXPERIENCE takes place Saturday morning!
Conferences will be held separately in English and Spanish on Friday and Saturday.
Thursday, May 25
6:00 PM - Registration
7:00 PM - Pastor's Wives conference
8:30 PM - Leadership Conference
Friday, May 26
8 AM - Registration
9 AM - Conference Starts
1 PM - Lunch
2 PM - Workshops
7 PM - Worship Service
Saturday, May 27
10 AM - Conference # 1
11:30 - Workshop # 2
1 PM - Conference # 3
3 PM Dismissal
Conferences will be held seperatly in English and Spanish on Friday and Saturday.
Georgia Vasquez -
Academic Appointments and Achievements - Master of Arts in Ministry- Chicago, IL (MA Min.)
- Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care Internship in Lake Forest, IL
Internship of Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care
-Bachelor of Arts in Theology (BA)
-Certificate in Latino Theology and Ministry - Chicago, IL (CHTM)
- Pastoral Ministry. I am the wife of Pastor of the First Church of Chicago. (Apostolic Faith Tabernacle) where we have pastored for 9 years by the grace of God. Prior to that, we pastored the fourth Chicago Church for 6 years. Before pastoring, we serve as Pastor of Bishop Celestino Guzman's assistants. I am a friendly group leader and mentor to several leaders.
- Pastors of the District Youth Department. I and my husband are the pastors of the youth department at District level and we work very closely with the children of pastors. (PKs).
- Develop my work as President and Vice-President of the Women's Society (Dorcas Women) at the district level for 12 years.
- I was the Administrator of the International Biblical Apostolic College (CBAI) in the Midwest region of the Apostolic Assembly of the Faith in Christ Jesus for 5 years and I continue to work with CBAI as a teacher of "LIderazgo", "Ministerial Ethics" and " .
- I and my husband are coaches of ministers and pastors in the Department of National Missions of the Apostolic Assembly of the Faith in Christ Jesus. We developed more specifically our work in "School of Pastors" for the last 2 years.
- Counselor in Crisis Center
I just retired from my community educator job and crisis counseling at a center for victims of abuse / harassment / sexual assault.
Sing / Author - By the grace of God, I am part of the core nucleus of my local church. I am the director of the youth choir at the local and district level. I have 2 recorded records in which 80% of the songs are God's gift to his servant to the people of God.
Rebecca Bermejo - Rebekah Bermejo is a Pastor's daughter who has served in the ministry of the majority of her life. She has served in the local youth and music department for many years. In the year 2011 she became the District Youth Secretary for the Arizona Messengers of Peace and was reelected in 2013. In 2013 she also graduated with a Bachelors degree in Family Studies and Human Development from Arizona State University and has worked in Social Services since. In the year 2015 she was elected as the first female president for the Arizona Messengers Of Peace. She has visited the Country of Costa Rica and Kenya on mission trips and her greatest desire is to impact her generation and see women rise up and answer the call of the Lord for this time.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!