Technology Conference Listing
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
San Francisco Professional Events List
Managing Rapid International Growth
Finance and treasury supporting change
Are you the treasurer of a high-growth company in the process of building out an international presence? Are you an established treasury looking to transform into a leaner, more efficient unit as you grow globally? Then you know the challenges: which treasury structures and technology do you select? How do you maintain central control without stifling business opportunities? How do you choose the right banks to partner with you for growth? If you have already commenced that journey, how do you keep up to date with the enormous number of changes in technology, structures, regulation and tax that complicate corporate structures in the future?
EuroFinance San Francisco 2017 is about building that best-practice treasury to support growth. Our mix of technical sessions with studies from your peers and colleagues will give you new ideas and actionable takeaways. If you need to scale your treasury up for global expansion, this event is tailored for you.
- Cutting edge case studies that detail the pain points of international growth and how to overcome them
- Lessons learned from some of the top names in international treasury: How to get it right from the start
- The right mix of banks for an international footprint
- The right treasury strategy for growth
- Getting that elusive visibility of global cash
- Technology to support global expansion – don’t make poor choices
- Overcoming the challenges of emerging markets
- Approved for up to 11.2 FP&A recertification credits
by the Association for Financial Professionals.
Whether you are a relatively new company whose main growth is internationally or you are an established treasury that wants to look for smarter, more efficient solutions to support growth, learn from seasoned treasurers and industry experts that have solved the global challenges of operating in new markets.
- Companies where business expansion is predominantly abroad/international
- Young companies without legacy systems that want to develop treasury and finance services to partner their international expansion
- Companies that may have a well-developed treasury but are looking for smarter, more efficient solutions to aid international growth
- Anyone interested in solving specific problems encountered in international treasury or as companies move into new markets
For all enquiries, please call +44 (0)20 7576 8555 or email [email protected].
Members of the corporate treasury or finance functions in corporations
- 2-day conference: US $2,075
Financial institutions/system suppliers/consultants/lawyers/accountants
- 2-day conference: US $2,595
If paying by credit card, please register and pay via the website or return this form with your credit card details by fax to +44 (0)20 7576 8531. For all other enquiries call +44 (0)20 7576 8555 or email [email protected].
25% discount off the full registration fee for treasury association members. (Please note that this discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer including the early registration discount.)
Wednesday 1 March 2017
Building an award-winning international treasury
Chaired by: Robert J. Novaria, EuroFinance Tutor & Partner, Treasury Alliance Group
If you would like to be part of the 2016 speaker line-up and are a corporate treasurer, then we would like to hear from you. Please contact Luke Stallard on [email protected] to join our elite speaker line-up and raise your profile within the treasury industry.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!