Technology Conference Listing
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
San Francisco Professional Events List
Digital Pharma West (exl)
DescriptionWhy 8th Digital Pharma West Is the Number-One Provider of Content, Innovation and Practical Insights on the West Coast.
For 2017, we have spent a great deal of time conducting research and recruiting speakers from organizations of ALL sizes.
We've found that, regardless of their company size, life science marketers struggle with how to effectively, efficiently and compliantly deliver an optimal customer experience. However, certain challenges are universal. At Digital Pharma West, we will explore these themes, delve into relevant questions and provide solutions to help overcome obstacles in your everyday business.
Prepare for tomorrow and attend Digital Pharma West to discuss these thought-provoking topics.
BRINGING THE END-TO-END DIGITAL EXPERIENCE TO CUSTOMERS AND ASSESSING THE DIFFICULTIES IN ACHIEVING A VISION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Balance the digitally enabled customer's experience and drive ways to engage them
- Enable digital transparency and provide a service across the customer chain
- Adjust the way we relate to customers through emergent technologies, like nanotech, 3D printers, AI and more
- Overcome privacy, MLR and the "creepiness" factor in online advertising and targeting
- Realize the vast data being accumulated and leverage it for direct marketing
- Evaluate the effectiveness of "all eggs in the digital basket"
ASSESSING THE OMNICHANNEL USER EXPERIENCE WITHIN PHARMA
- Define the key guiding principles for creating a winning omnichannel user experience (UX) that is driven by customer needs and expectations
- Explore the design elements of UX that impact ROI
- Where should you place your logo or CTA buttons on your digital channels?
- Should you optimize your color palette and fonts for the digital space?
- Develop a seamless omnichannel customer journey that accounts for the average user's shortened attention span and tendency to use multiple devices interchangeably
- Examine examples and trends to see how good UX can improve your ROI
- Identify how you can measure UX and what tools are available
UNDERSTANDING THE ORGANIZATIONAL ASPECTS OF DRIVING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND ADOPTION
- Assess the challenges of digital adoption
- Craft a strategic vision that aligns with and enhances business goals
- Establish what it takes to win in the organizational space
- Determine whether to work from top to bottom or vice versa
- Gauge what is involved from the brands to the platforms
- Build capabilities and allocate resources
STRUCTURING CONTENT THAT CAN GENERATE VALUE FOR THE BUSINESS VIA CONTENT MARKETING, DIGITAL DECOUPLING AND CONTENT REUSE
- Identify the key challenges of sharing content in a heavily regulated industry
- Review how digital content marketing has impacted the life sciences
- Navigate decoupling and its benefits
- Discuss the role of repurposed content in digital content marketing
Just a reminder to register early, as this event will sell out!Who Attends
This conference is designed for professionals from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biopharmaceutical and medical device industries whose responsibilities include:
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Integrated Marketing
- Multichannel Marketing
- Social Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Interactive Services
- Customer Experience
- Customer Engagement Capabilities
- Field Force/ SFE
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- Strategic Operations
- New Media
- Advertising and Promotions
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Advertising
- Legal Counsel and MLR
- Physician Networks
- Digital Agencies
- Technology Providers
Lucy AbreuDirector, Corporate Communications
OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICALS, USA
Dr. Dee AmanzeDirector of Clinical Consulting
Rebeca BechilyHead of U.S. Consumer Marketing, Hemotology
Kelly BockSenior Manager, Multichannel Customer Marketing
Ashley BoelensPublic Affairs Manager, Social Media
Melissa BojorquezSenior Vice President, Client Strategy
Christophe BureauVice President, Strategic Innovation
Jennifer BurnhamContent Strategy and Engagement, Digital Center of Excellence
Tom CannellCOO and President, Global Commercial Products
Bryan CohenDigital Platform Lead – Promotional Operations, Sales, and Marketing, Worldwide Innovation Fellow
Matias CooDirector of Marketing and Digital Strategy
Please contact the event manager Marilyn (marilyn.b.turner(at)nyeventslist.com ) below for:
- Discounts for multiple participants.
- Require a price quotation.
- Require to pay by wire transfer or PayPal
- Invitation letter for visa applications
NO REFUNDS ALLOWED ON REGISTRATIONS
This Event is Brought to You by:
EXL Events Inc - NewYorkEventsList
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!