Technology Conference Listing
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
San Francisco Professional Events List
Data Visualization Summit
Link to Website
We promise to celebrate our sixth year of production in style, bringing together an exciting agenda packed full of presentations, workshops, training sessions & panel discussions. If you require further information then please contact Jordan Charalampous.
The Big Data Innovation Summit establishes a platform for our speakers to openly share their challenges and the solutions they established in response.
Key Benefits for Attendees
- Become indispensable by exploring untouched areas, emerging themes and new trends through four unique industry tracks to stay ahead of others in your field.
- Avoid costly mistakes at the initial stage of data collection, and attain the best practices for harvesting data with high potential.
- Sow the seeds of your data success by becoming versed in the most efficient and secure storage strategies from industry forerunners.
- Network with 500+ industry leaders cross-industry, bound by a desire to succeed. Form fruitful relationships and open the door to future investment opportunities or partnerships.
- Futureproof your technical capacities. Review your current models, tools, and predictive capabilities by understanding where to direct investment.
Themes for Discussion?
- Data Science - Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Data Governance - Business Intelligence, Data Security
- Predictive Modeling - Marketing, Consumer Intelligence
- Data Strategy - Data Culture, Data Products
The Summit includes the following
- Panel Sessions
- Exhibition Floor
Catch up with all the content post-summit on Innovation Enterprise On Demand - available to Gold and Access All Areas pass holders.
Still not sure what to expect? Check out Robin Thottungal - US EPA: A Data-Driven Decision-Making Agency
Big Data Innovation will include ground-breaking keynote presentations and will blossom into both technical & business focused tracks throughout the day with interactive workshops, breakouts & more.
Key Exploration Areas Include:
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Product Analytics
- Data Governance & Security
- Marketing Intelligence
- Customer Analysis
- Driving the Data Culture
- The Chief Data Officer Role
- Data Democratization
- Pricing Analytics
- Big Data Strategy
- & so much more across 40 sessions.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!