Technology Conference Listing
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
San Francisco Professional Events List
ASME 2017 International Technical Conference and Exhibition on Packaging and Integration of Electronic and Photonic Microsystems (InterPACK)
Link to Website
InterPACK is the premier international forum for exchange of state-of-the-art knowledge in research, development, manufacturing, and applications of electronic packaging, MEMS, and NEMS. It is the flagship conference of the ASME Electronic and Photonic Packaging Division (EPPD). The InterPACK Conference Series was founded in 1992 as the ASME-JSME Joint Electronic Packaging Conference and was renamed InterPACK in 1995. The InterPACK Advisory Committee (IAC) was and EPPD Executive Committee decided in 2017 that InterPACK will be held annually going forward.
InterPACK2017 will be held from August 29 - September 1, 2017 at the Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco, CA. Due to changing landscape and in order to maintain the competitive edge and leadership, going forward, the InterPACK conference will be held annually. The InterPACK path finding workshop (IPW) was held in June 2016, Silicon Valley, CA, USA, in an attempt to revamp and refocus the conference on the most pressing issues facing the InterPACK community. Please see pages 20-24 of the IPW 16 program.
Track 1 – Heterogeneous Integration: Micro-Systems with Diverse Functionality
Track 2 – Servers of the Future
Track 3 – Structural and Physical Health Monitoring
Track 4 – Energy Conversion & Storage
Track 5 – Transportation: Autonomous & Electric Vehicles
- Have a comprehensive scope that includes but not limited to thermals/mechanics, materials, manufacturing, MEMs/NEMs, photonics thrusts with special emphasis on advanced packaging architectures, electrical, heterogeneous integration
- Be a systems focused conference covering topics on Heterogeneous Integration (HI), Flexible Electronics and Wearables (FE&W), Internet of Things (IoT), Edge Devices, IOT Data Centers, Power Electronics etc.
- Seek a broad international attendee list that included but not limited to academia, industry (supply chain, ODMs, OSATs), research institutes, funding agencies, start-ups and entrepreneurs, automobile companies, EDA Vendors etc.
- Aim at delivering tangible value to industry such as cutting edge "Hot of the Press" research results as such there will be 50 by invitation only presentations by industry, national labs, academia scientists, engineers and scholars.
- Aim at dissemination of the highest quality papers as such we will follow a rigorous and discriminating paper selection process. Conference will allow time for robust technical discussions in paper sessions (4 papers/90 minutes session), which will follow-up with a JEP special issue.
- Provide unprecedented technical and HR access to students through industry funded poster sessions as well as in-conference student training for industry & academia assimilation.
- Include an exciting student poster session competition to encourage active participation of graduate students at the conference. We are hoping to provide travel grants to a large number of students who participate in the poster session competition.
- Aim at delivering tangible value to academia by providing access and exposure to industry visionaries thru keynotes and "Debate Style" Panels, funding agency leaders, lead research consortia, Start-ups, vendors/exhibitors, which will be directed by a high level, engaged industry advisory board (IAB).
- Be "immersive" by making use of Social Media for real-time Feedback and to facilitate Conference Participation Strategy (e.g. Easy conference participation planning; Customized participation strategies; Access to conference content – Make this more than an APP), minimal overlap for key events such as Keynotes, Student Poster Sessions and Key Panels and IOT enabled advertising – Use social media for advertising.
To keep up with the tradition of past InterPACK's, wewill heavily rely on participation and contribution from our community to fill out conference leadership, track and session chair positions. If you would like to contribute to the conference or need additional information, please contact the conference chair, Mehdi Asheghi.
We look forward to seeing you to San Francisco, CA in August 2017!
NOTE: When accessing ASME Event Connect via your mobile device, standard data rates may apply. Please check with your provider about your data plan. If you are traveling internationally, please contact your provider about any international roaming data limits that may apply. Free Wi-Fi will be available to attendees at the conference venue.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!